Please read all information before proceeding with online registration. This will ensure you are able to easily complete and submit your application
New Mexico Law requires that all children entering day care and school to be immunized against measles, mumps, polio, rubella, tetanus, diphtheria, hepatitis B, haemophilus influenza, varicella and meningitis or provide a notarized waiver for medical or religious exemption. Immunization exemption must be on the proper New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) form below:
- Certificate of Exemption from Immunization (English)
- Certificate of Exemption from Immunization (Spanish)
For more information visit: https://nmhealth.org/about/phd/idb/imp/sreq/
You may also contact the District Nurse with questions, by visiting School Health Services.
Proof of Date of Birth
Students entering the school district for the first time must submit proof of date of birth to be used for verification by the school for placement in the students permanent record folder. The school will accept evidence in the order set forth below that shows the student’s date of birth:
- A certified copy of a birth certificate, certified hospital birth record or birth certificate;
- A military ID;
- A passport; OR
- An adoption record.
How do we verify residence?
Below are a list of documents that will be accepted to establish residency.
Please provide at least one.
- A deed or mortgage payment receipt, dated within 60 days of enrollment;
- A current property tax bill, current lease or house agreement;
- A signed letter from Landlord with a signed receipt;
- A current utility bill (i.e., water or electric bill), dated within 60 days of enrollment; OR
- A current New Mexico Driver's license
- must be Real ID compliant, visit MVD NM for more information.
- NM Driver's license/ID MUST list current physical address in school boundary.
- For out of state licenses, please provide one of the other documents listed.