Important Message from the Transportation Office
Bus Passes for K5 Plus/ELT
- the 21-22Bus Passes and Parent/Student Roles & Responsibilities Forms will be available for pick up to eligible students at their school sites on June 30, 2021 for Bataan, Bell, Memorial and Ruben S. Torres Elementary and on July 1, 2021 for Chaparral Elementary.(To check or change mailing address listed on Infinite Campus, please contact your student’s school or change it on the Infinite Campus – Parent Portal)
- If your child does not have a bus pass at the school, please call the DPS Transportation Office to check their eligibility at 575-546-8841 Ext 1009.
- All parent and student roles & responsibilities forms must be signed and returned to student's primary bus driver the 1st week of school.
- Parents need to verify all information is correct on bus passes prior to their child boarding the bus.
- Student’s must be at the bus stop ready to load 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled stop time listed on the bus pass.****